- No agent fees. Acadama is completely free. You pay us nothing.
- Free personalised academic support by experts in UK worth £350*.
- £50 grant towards the cost of books*. This means less worry and for peace of mind for you.
- Apply to several universities with one application.
- Step-by-step guide by experienced academic experts.
- Benefit from over 40 years of academic experience.
University of Sunderland
“Oh the Okikes .....made the admission process very smooth for me and stress free. I will always be grateful for all the support I received from them as a student...As a result of their help I was able to achieve a 2.1 in Mpharm .. I will strongly recommend their service.”
University of Northumbria
“... Before I came to the UK my parents got in touch with the Okikes who provided very useful information about the Higher Education system and the university admission process in the UK and how best to package the application to the university... I unreservedly recommend their services.”
Serina, BA Accounting, First class
University of Sunderland
“After having suffered bereavement I came to England really helpless... Meeting Professor Okike changed my situation overnight... I actually graduated with a first class honours degree... you will never get the kind of support they will give you from any other recruitment agent.”
Professor (Mrs) Elewechi Ngozi Modupe OKIKE,
PhD MPhil MSc BSc FHEA FRSA FICG RITF MNIM
- 35 years experience as an academic at the Universities of Exeter and Sunderland, UK and Lagos University, Nigeria
- Visiting Professor at Covenant University, Ogun State, Nigeria, the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, and Qassim University, Saudi Arabia.
- Member of Conference of Professors of Accounting and Finance (CPAF), UK
- Subject specialist reviewer for UK Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) regarding student admission and preparation for the real world experience.
- Founder and chair, Book Aid For Africa (BAFA)
Dr Chikezie OKIKE,
PhD, MBA, MSc, HEA, BAM
- 11 years experience of UK Higher Education system as an academic at Durham, York, Newcastle and Sunderland universities
- MBA Director, University of Wales MBA at Newcastle College, UK and Qassim University MBA, Saudi Arabia
- Lead academic in providing support services to students that improve their grades and reduce the risk of dropping out of the university or course.
- Non-executive advisor to Book Aid For Africa (BAFA) on matters of operations management.